Saturday, January 21, 2017

I see you

Travelling on the Bandra-Worli Sea Link is some experience I tell you. Nothing less than a wonder ride on a yacht. And when you reach around the mid zone of your rendezvous with the sea, you can see what Mumbai has transformed into. It was dusk and the dying rays from our beloved Sun were painting the whole canvas red. The clouds wanted to stand out, have an existence of their own, they seemed to be covered with shades of saffron, as if jealous, as if trying to steal Sun's thunder.
Touching this spectacularly red canvass, were the tall building of the city skyline. They were so many of them, some of the size where you would think, is sky the limit anymore? And in that crowd of skyscrapers, my eyes suddenly fell on the moon. Her texture was different that day, as if nervous from the competition, as if feeling inferior among the picturesquely lit buildings and complaining that no one looked at her anymore.
I kept my eyes on her, trying to find hers. I wanted to tell her, Dear Moon, whatever we may create in our world, whatever others may find beautiful, you would always stand out to me, you eternal beauty, I see you. Now and always.

2 comments:

Vibha said...

Awesome !

Vibha said...

How could i feel the beauty of blue deep ocean , painting of sunset painted with red ,azure touching sky scrapers and the dimensions of moon if you have not been having that wonderful eyes :)